Sprout Social is a full-service social media management tool.
We build social media software that enables marketers to see social differently and grow their business using social.
According to Hubspot, 59 percent of Americans believe that it is easier to get their issues resolved through social media and around 3.03 billion people are on social media. It is crucial to make social media management a priority for brands.
Sprout Social makes it much easier to manage several social media platforms in one place and can be a great solution for many brand social media managers.
For core social media, the app supports Instagram business accounts, Twitter, Facebook pages, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn. When you connect a profile, you’ll also notice the ability to connect accounts from Google My Business, Google Analytics, Tripadvisor and Glassdoor.
Here’s a fuller overview of the features Sprout Social has to offer:
- Publish, schedule, draft and queue posts
- Social content calendar
- Content library
- Suggested send times
- Monitor mentions
- Engage with messages
- AI-generated canned responses
- Monitor and engage with reviews
- Alerts for increased message activity
- Proprietary bot builder for chat management
- Auto-tagging in inbox for message types, profiles and keywords you select
- Monitor profiles and keywords
- CRM tools allow multiple team members to track conversation history, contact information and other notes for customer interactions
- Reports for individual profiles, competitor profiles, specific post types, Twitter keywords and hashtags
- Tags for content and reports
- Feedback surveys for Twitter
- Analytics for your team’s performance
- Integrations with helpdesk and CRM software
Not all of these features are available in every plan that Sprout Social has to offer.
With that said, let’s dive a little deeper into Sprout Social’s core features.