The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 provide guidelines for making content accessible on the World Wide Web.
They were developed by the W3C in conjunction with other organizations and individuals to ensure that all people can access information online.
Here are 5 tools to help your site become ADA Compliant.
UserWay provides full WCAG & ADA compliance from day one and every single day thereafter.
Mitigate Legal Risk – Protect your website from accessibility-related lawsuits with the world’s strongest automated solution for accessibility.
- WCAG 2.1 & ADA compliance starting with a single line of code
- Protective legal framework for your business
- Trusted by over 1 million websites
Enhanced Usability & UI/UX – Accessibility sets your website apart and showcases your commitment to inclusion – all while boosting SEO, search rankings, conversions, and your bottom line.
From Fortune 1000 enterprises to SMBs, UserWay simplifies accessibility, compliance, and user experience for organizations of all sizes.
The #1 Automated Web Accessibility Solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance
- Affordable $49/month, free 7-day trial, no credit card required
- Efficient 2-minute installation for 24/7 automatic accessibility
- Compliant Accessibility statement and certificate of performance
The Industry-Leading Web Accessibility Technology – Website accessibility software with scans every 24 hours, monthly compliance audits, a customer-facing customization application, and more.
accessiBe is a game-changer in web accessibility, simplifying and streamlining the process to becoming accessible and compliant using machine learning and computer vision technologies.
The accessibility interface is responsible for all the UI and design-related adjustments, while the AI-powered background process handles the more complex requirements – optimization for screen-readers and for keyboard navigation.
Siteimprove works in concert with your CMS and DXP to deliver accessibility, inclusivity, and marketing performance – all in one, high-performance platform.
To help ensure the highest levels of accessibility, the Siteimprove/Sitefinity Connector includes the following best-in-class features:
- Integrated settings – bespoke settings page with a variety of options and controls simplifying the initial plugin configuration and integration with the Web Security settings of Sitefinity.
- Siteimprove CMS plugin – a Siteimprove powered widget that will show on every Sitefinity page users are editing/previewing, providing access to the Siteimprove insights for the context of every respective page.
- Prepublish check – allows editors to trigger a pre-publish check of unpublished pages or a draft version of an existing published page and get the result in the Siteimprove plugin.
Depending on your requirements, their products can be combined in various combinations to fit your needs.
Silktide does much more than test your websites.
It’s a full suite of product management tools to enable your organization to work smarter and more efficiently.
Fully customizable sections and dashboards, unique workflows, and visual task management tools are designed to get your organization working together.
As standard, Silktide includes Enterprise-grade features including:
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Single sign on (SSO)
- Test over 100,000 page websites
- Hosted in EU or US for data privacy
Silktide monitors everything and creates a better workflow, saving you time and money.
Monsido’s cloud-based software scans your website(s) for errors and pinpoints their location, empowering content editors and web designers to do their jobs more easily and efficiently.
Monitoring and automation tools for a flawless website UX across Web Accessibility, Content Quality Assurance, Data Privacy, Performance and more.
They detect: broken links and images, misspellings, internal policy violations, SEO, up-time issues, analytics, data privacy and accessibility errors.
Training and support are all-included, so everyone can use their tool to optimize your website and become more 508/WCAG compliant.
Request a free scan to see how your website stacks up today.
Levelaccess is the only Accessibility Management solution with FedRAMP authorization.
There is also a browser extension that enables you to test site accessibility. The extension includes a Manual Testing Wizard, which lets you create and schedule scans on webpages. You can test public-facing pages as well as content requiring authentication.
- AMP is the only accessibility management platform to gain FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) authorization that complies with federal standards.
- Identify accessibility issues and measure compliance when testing against WCAG 2.0 A, AA, and AAA, as well as WCAG 2.1, Section 508, CVAA, and any other laws, standards, or regulations relating to digital accessibility
- With unmatched versatility, AMP allows multiple ways to test content and provide intelligent reporting that provides different views and options
Tenon is an API-first, automated accessibility testing tool which integrates easily into your development pipeline.
Tenon can ensure your latest pull request is approved or crawl your project weekly and send you a report by e-mail. Check out Tenon’s browser plugins and get integration code for your CMS, unit testing and CI/CD tools.
Tenon has produced hundred of VPATs and accessibility audits. Our rapid remediation service fixes accessibility issues on your website while testing is ongoing.